Friday, July 10, 2009

The Selby v.s George Gorrow...

The Selby photographed George at his home and workplace.I've been to George's workplace and a few occasions and i have to admit,the Ksubi offices are by far the coolest looking offices around and also like I've mentioned before I'm a huge fan of what these guys do.The jeans are sick,i also really like their jackets and tee's for their cut and simply their freshness.This is my personal opinion,i just find they suit me better or least i think so,and they hook me up with a lil discount so that s always niceeee!!!!!
Anyway getting back to George,the Selby captures him and some of his personal belongings and his amazing collection of shades!!Did i mention i also thing their shades are su-weeeet!?Also check the book,the story behind that is pretty cool ,get your hands on one of them if u can...!
For more info check out the Selby website..
http://www.theselby.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment