Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sneaker Jewelry by Sabrina Dehoff...

Sabrina Dehoff Berlin based jewelry designer,has teamed up with Nike to create a sneaker jewellery.I personally think this is one of the better looking and most original design I've seen.Sabrina Dehoff being a high fashion designer, has a completely new perspective on the subject matter and created something very innovative for both men and women. Styled around the Nike Air Max 1 she embraced different parts of the sneaker and added her own touch with her jewelry.The concept is very futuristic i think,it kinda reminds me of an armour!
I think this'll give a whole new direction to sneaker jewellery,its probably opened up a whole new look at what can be done or whats to be done on the future of shoe ornament.I'm very glad i came across this ...!Two thumbs up for Sabrina Dehoff...!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment