Wednesday, May 13, 2009

By the way if anyone gives a shit,i got my hands on a pair of Yeezy's !!!Would of been quicker to go look for the for the holly grail....!

This was the biggest team effort everrrrrr.....!!!!!!
My boy FZA won the shoes at the raffle that was held at espionage in Sydney, but he didn't wanna buy them so my boy BZA paid for them coz i didn't have any cash on me!!!!But FZA won a pair of 10.5 and i'm a 9 ..I was like fuck it i'm still getting them i'll just were big socks or even 3 pairs i don't give a fuck i want them...!
Another friend of mine Seb won a free pairs of 9's and he's a 10.5 so we swapped !!!
Basically u couldn't of paid me more money to have a bigger smile on my dial...!!!
Thanks also to Jenny aka Kimbo Slice for keeping it sexy !!!! :)
The NBA All Stars ain't got shit on my posse!!........


No comments:

Post a Comment